Managing your wind farm can be divided into: commercial, administrative and technical management. Æwind focuses on providing advice and support in planning and implementing the technical management of a wind farm.
The essence of technical management is monitoring the condition and operation of the wind turbines throughout the operational period of the wind farm. An important aspect of technical management is closely monitoring contractual obligations with external parties, in particular the maintenance contractor. This is to safeguard your interests and those of your wind farm and thus achieve the highest possible energy production with the wind farm. Based on its broad experience, Æwind can help you maximise technical availability and raise the technical performance of the wind turbines (maximum yield) by actively optimising the technical processes required for the operation of a wind farm.
Æwind can provide the following services:
- Consultation during the contract negotiation process and assessment of the contents of contract documents or technical contract documents, such as availability guarantee, maintenance strategy, etc.
- Supervising and assessing all the remaining work resulting from the handover procedure
- Assessment of as-built documentation
- Support and advice on compliance with contractual obligations arising from the maintenance contract entered into
- Selection and implementation of the monitoring system (SCADA)
- Advice regarding the set-up and implementation of the asset management system within the organisation
- Asset management organisation set up
- Operation phase risk inventory
- Data analysis and reporting
- Trend analysis
- Loss adjustment
Periodical inspections and end of warranty inspections